Poker is card game which involves betting. Poker game is played between groups of person individually. The winner of the game is determined by the ranking of the cards, where some of the cards remain hidden till the end of the game. In poker game two types of card are dealt face down card and face up card. The face down card is called the hidden card and face up card are called community card because they can be seen by every player in the game.
Steps to play poker at Titan poker:
The objective of the game is to make a higher ranking of cards. Before the players are dealt the cards, each player has to make an individual bet on the table. When the betting is done, the cards are given to the player. The player has the option to call, raise or fold. Fold means to quit the game. Call and raise are the betting decision.
- Player decides the betting amount.
- Player click on deal button, he gets his cards
- Depending on the cards of the player a player makes his decision to either stay in game or quit the game
- If player wishes to be a part of the game then the player has to raise the bet.
Different variants of poker game:
- Community card poker: Texas hold ‘em poker and Omaha poker falls in the category of community card poker games. In this game first the player are dealt with face down cards and then they are dealt with a series of face up card which are available to all the players. Using these cards the player has to make the best 5 card hand.
- Draw poker: Five card pokers is a draw poker game. In this game the player are given all the cards face down. After the betting the player can see their card and exchange the cards they do not wish to keep. Then they have to make the best card ranking.
For more information about different variants of poker game visit Titan poker